Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Lakwatserangnegra | Baler surfing experience | April 2013

Since i was child i am already into water, i learned to swim all by my self, thanks to my huge imagination.
During my childhood days I loved to pretend that i am a mermaid and used to swim like one, maybe that is the reason why up until now i am still attached to the sea and other bodies of water.
Surfing is the second water sport that i have tried, i swear, it is way easier than wake boarding.
Why? because all you needed is the courage to face the incoming waves and a good balancing skills. If you don't know how to swim just let your trainer know (Don't be shy).

My first surfing experience was at Sabang Beach Baler Aurora, the waves are high and from the moment that we are already carrying our boards to the sea, it really scare the hell out of me, good thing we hired trainers from Mahdox (PHP 350/hr) that taught us the basics in surfing. By the way Mahdox is the first surf school in Baler so if you're gonna surf with them no need to worry because you are in good hands. 

I maybe a first timer but i manage to stand on the board after many tries and i am really excited for my second surfing experience on June!! :)

Tips: Keep on trying, everyone do have first time.

Please click here for Surfing tips

Thanks to my friend, Ollie for these Photos:

      Meet our trainers from Mahdox Jeff (Left) and Daniel (Right)
They are teaching us the proper way to stand on the board

Goofy style (Since i am a left handed)

The Fall down

I tried again and attempted to stand up for the second time

     Here we are again
Just keep on trying!! :)
My Boyfriend's enjoying the waves
        
Epic couple shot
“I've learned life is a lot like surfing. When you get caught in the impact zone, you need to get right back up, because you never know what's over the next wave and if you have faith, anything is possible, anything at all.” 
- Soul Surfer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.