Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Lakwatserangnegra | Things that i Love about Aurora province

Aside from the majestic Mother falls,


Here's my selfie at Ditumabo mother falls in San luis Aurora

Here are other things that i love about Aurora..
I love the the warmth of the sun on my skin especially during sunrise

I love the cold morning breeze
This is what i miss..
I love the waves that totally pushed me to my limit
I apologize for too much selfie lol
I love the sand on the shore
That fine and firm sand on the shore..

I love the tranquility of the beach
Gives me a calm feeling..

On our every trip to Baler we never miss to witness the Jaw dropping sunrise (unless it's cloudy). During our first time we woke up around 5:30 am,  set up my camera and did some test shots.
Since i don't have a tripod yet, i just mounted my camera on a concrete barrier and set it to timer mode.

Here are some silhouette shots i took during the sunrise















Here's the sunrise looks like in Sabang beach
 (I used me hero 3 silver edition-timelapse mode)
Will be going back there soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.