Monday, January 1, 2018

There's none But'wan (Butuan - Surigao Del Norte) 10/18/2017

Cash on hand: PHP 4000
O diba ang tikas ko, babyahe ako PHP 4000 lang dala ko.

5:00 AM Airport bound
5:30 AM Arrived at the airport
Online kiosk to check in kasi wala naman akong dalang for check-in baggage
I was supposed to be traveling with friends kaso they missed their flight and nakapag rebook lang sila for an afternoon flight.
So me,myself and I and peg ko all the way to Siargao.

PHP 274 Grab to airport
PHP 300 Pasalubong - because my friend was kind enough to let me stay in her hotel.
Thank you EM!:*

7:00 AM Boarding
Surprisingly hindi delayed yung flight, I arrived in Butuan as scheduled.
9:40 AM Just landed, maaliwalas yung panahon pero walang araw.
Medyo nakatulog ako sa eroplano, actually ilang beses ko nahuli ang sarili ko na nakanganga! 😂 Akala ko the trip would only take an hour pero matagal din pala. 
Walang tao sa tourist assistance desk! Medyo naloka ako ng slight. 
Pag labas ko ng airport I just asked the guard and he pointed me to the right person.

Fare from Butuan to Surigao is PHP 200
Ako lang mag isa sa van so I think yung trip eh meant to be akong mag isa charot!

10:00 AM Off to Surigao
Nagsasakay pa yung van kasi ako nga lang pasahero.
Medyo traffic dahil sa mga ginagawang kalsada.

While on the way to Surigao del Norte unti unti ng dumilim pero walang ulan.
The journey was filled with mountains and rice fields habang binabaybay namin ang paliko likong kalsada ng probinsya. May part ng kalsada na walang signal meron ring parte na may LTE.

1:30 PM Arrived at Surigao Bus terminal, from there I hopped to another multicab going to Pier. I was hoping na maabutan ko yung boat pa Siargao

PHP 9 Fare from Surigao bus terminal to Pier

So habang on the way pa ako, nag OJT muna ako kay kuya driver bilang taga abot ng bayad ng ibang pasahero.

1:50 PM Arrived at Eva Macapagal passenger terminal, unfortunately wala ng boat :(
I hailed a tricycle and asked him to bring me to Surigao Tourist Inn, hindi niya alam yung place so wala akong choice kundi mag tawag uli ng isa pang tricycle.
PHP 30 Fare from Pier to Surigao tourist inn

PHP 999 Family room
The room was huge, it has 3 beds and 1 extra sofa bed.
Hindi ko na natiis yung gutom ko kaya lumabas ako to find something to eat and to refill my water bottle (since I do not promote single use of plastic bottles) I head to the front desk kaso wala silang food na available at ayaw nila magbigay ng tubig kasi para sa kanila lang daw yun. There was another inn across the street and ordered food from their restaurant -- they're nice enough to let me refill my bottle.

PHP 45 Food

Rested for a while, ang layo ng narating ko actually - sa panaginip! 😂
Woke up around 6:00 PM and it was dark already. The wind is howling so I've decided to stay indoor while waiting for my couple friends.
9:40 PM Off to Bugsay seafood restaurant  (thanks to trip advisory for the reviews) been craving for seafoods actually.
Unfortunately closed na sila :(

PHP 24/3pax (Fare to Bugsay)
Then we hailed another tricycle and headed to EJ's Garden by the bay.

PHP 24/3pax (Fare to EJ's)
Along the boulevard we saw the I love Surigao sign, it is walking distance from EJ's and we were planning to go there after dinner.

Medyo maingay sa EJ's kasi may live band pero we tried to look around kaso seems like it is the most decent place to eat dinner.
We ordered Prawns, Buttered chicken and Kare kare
Huhu goodbye diet! Been skipping rice for quite some time now and there I was, binge eating ahhahaha.

Habang nanginginain ako, biglang pumatak ang malakas na ulan kasabay ng pag buhos ng ulan ang pagagos ng luha ko galing sa nadudurog kong puso. Charot! *insert dramatic music

Dahil sa ulan hindi na kami nakapag picture sa I love Surigao sign
Related Links:
*Butuan - Surigao - Siargao sample Itinerary 
*There's none But'wan (Butuan - Surigao Del Norte) 10/18/2017 <-- You are here
*It was Love at first sight (Siargao) 10/19/2017
*Sugba sa Sugba Lagoon (Sugba Lagoon) 10/20/2017 
*Patience is a virtue (Sohoton and Siargao 3 Islands tour) 10/21/2017
*See you soon My love (Bye Siargao) 10/22/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.