Wednesday, April 27, 2016

***BLOG ANNIVERSARY CONTEST***

Note from the Author:

The Lakwatserang Negra turns 3 today. 3 years of travelling and blogging! I didn't really expected that both will be a huge part of my lifestyle. Travel bug bit me few years ago and man! that was the most epic moment that ever occurred in my life.
I would like to grab this opportunity to thank each and every one who became part of my journey that’s why today, I am officially announcing my second major blog anniversary contest.

***BLOG ANNIVERSARY CONTEST***

Do you feel the heat?? but it shouldn't stop us from having fun most especially with friends at the beach right?. So prepare your most epic beach adventure with the gang and win cool prizes from these local brands.



Mechanics:
1. Like my Facebook page

2. Follow Me on my IG account

3. Share this Post to your timeline

4. PM me an epic photo of you with your barkada at the beach. Be creative.
    *One entry per person only

5. All Entries will be uploaded on my Facebook page in one album on May 7 after 12 noon and you may start sharing your own entry to gather likes.
*If your entry was not included on the album, feel free to resend it to me, in case I missed it.

Criteria:
1.       50% Number of likes (Top 3)
2.       50% Creativity will be judged by our dear sponsors

Deadline of submission: May 7 2016 @ 12 noon (entries submitted after 12 will no longer be included on the list)

Lucky winners will be announced on June 4, 2016 (Likes after 12:00 noon will no longer be counted)

All 3 winners will also be given special package from B'lue. Live to feel but must upload your photo on IG and use #FullyAliveWithBlue then tag The Lakwatserang Negra and B'lue. Live to feel 

Note: Contest is limited in the Philippines only.


UPDATE: Official winners
Winner # 1

Winner # 2

Winner # 3

Consolation prize:

Previous winner: Surf Photo with caption
Prize: Coustics Bamboo amplifier and 
Roxy/QS/DC discount cards

Special thanks to our sponsors for making this possible:
Now TheoceanshackPH






PS:These are all locally owned brands, as a Filipino let's start loving our own. 
Do not forget to visit and like their website for more awesome goodies!

6 comments:

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.