Sunday, August 24, 2014

Slappy cakes

It was a curious day when we decided to go and try Slappy cakes because it's advert along Edsa is really catchy, "breakfast all day?" who would resist that.
To a person who doesn't know direction like me, we found it very hard to locate the restaurant. We kept on walking in circles and still no signs of slappy cakes. I called my friend to ask the exact location but it was no good. We were so hungry and we even thought of picking a different place to eat. It took 2 guards before we reached our destination.


I was playing around with my gopro while waiting for my friend's response regarding the exact location of Slappy cakes

Located outside the mall near Gap 
We're cooking now!

I ordered butter milk, Bacon and chocolate syrup as toppings for my pancake
While my partner had burger with potato wedges (which is really good!)

oh loook!! i made small cakes! 


i messy plate for a messy person like me..


Visit the links below for more info :)
NOTE: All photos are mine - unless i put credits to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.